Motorists in north central Pennsylvania are advised numerous roads are closed due to high winds that caused downed trees, utility poles and wires. Here is a list of roads closed as of 8:00 p.m.:
- Route 42 from Route 254 in Millville Borough to Boyer Bottom Road in Greenwood Township
- Route 2014 (Creek Road) from Mill Road in Locust Township to Old Reading Road/Mensch Road in Roaring Creek Township
- Route 3016 (Hollow Road) from Route 487 to Hollow Road in Catawissa Borough
- Route 4027 (Legion Road) from Ridge Road/Maple Ridge Road in Pine Township to Spruce Run Road in Madison Township
- Route 4029 (Austin Trail Road) from Milroy Road to Laubach Hill Road in Greenwood Township
- Route 4045 (Green Creek Road) from Laubach Road to Campbell Road in Greenwood Township
- Route 2005 (Kaseville Road) from Welsh Road to Red Lane in Mahoning Township
- Route 2014 (Century Road) from Cameltown Road to Blee Hill Road in Derry Township
- Route 2119 (Little Roaring Creek Road/Roaring Creek Road) from Mayberry Road to Susquehanna Road
- Route 3012 (Mexico Road) from Hanson Inc. (private drive) to the Northumberland County line in Liberty Township
- Route 4003 (Strick Road) from Route 254 to California Road in Limestone Township
- Route 1020 (Mexico Road) from Route 642 to Creek Road at the Montour County line in East Chillisquaque Township
- Route 2018 (Airport Road) from Reading Turnpike Road to Route 54 in Ralpho Township
- Route 3004 (Lower Road/Point Breeze Road) from Creek Road Upper Road to Upper Road in East Cameron Township
- Route 2003 (Flint Valley Road) from Neitz Valley Road to Shaffer Hill Road in Washington Township
- Route 1017 (Railroad Street/Marsh Road) from Route 87 in Dushore Borough to Marsh Road in Cherry Township
- Route 4021 (Churchill Street) from Route 220 in Cherry Township to Main Street/Dushore Overton Road in Dushore Borough
Subscribe to PennDOT news in Bradford, Columbia, Lycoming, Montour, Northumberland, Snyder, Sullivan, Tioga and Union counties at www.penndot.gov/District3.
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles by visiting www.511PA.com. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information and access to more than 860 traffic cameras.
511PA is also available through a smartphone application for iPhone and Android devices, by calling 5-1-1, or by following regional Twitter alerts accessible on the 511PA website.
Follow PennDOT on Twitter at www.twitter.com/511PAStateColl and like the department on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PennsylvaniaDepartmentofTransportation and Instagram at www.instagram.com/pennsylvaniadot.